7.11.08

It’s all about change

My red tree has a different look today. It’s full, up, open, positive, proud, holding all its leaves. It’s a marvellous, confident and high tree.

I wanted to show its leaves to everybody today. But it’s Friday, and although we’re in Albania, people are still working. Yes.

Or so it might be!

Anyway…I failed on my first attempt in two and a half years to finish earlier than I should. No one is interested in red leaves and everybody seems to be a hard worker in Albania. God, I am sooo pleased :D

I attended the ceremony I was talking about on my previous posting. Interesting speeches. Would have been nice if they were real too.

The Albanian president talked about belief in change. EC ambassador did the same. And so did the politicians who had arrived from Brussels and some others from Strasbourg.

They all started by saying: “I am very pleased to be here…”. Looking at their half-closed eyes, I could hardly believe that the person with wrong perceptions on that room was me.

“We believe in change. (Again? Oh no!) Albania needs to change. You are changing. Together we’ll change all unchangeable things about this country…” Yeah….sure!

“Obama, Berisha, EU, report, progress, regress…no, no regress please. That’s why you’re here…new policy-makers to replace the old ones” !!!!!

Great! Applauses!!!!

Wine? No. Coffee. Let’s go to the upper restaurant. This one is very odd…and we’re not anymore.

And the change just started.

Sat at the coffee table gossiping about nothing, all were convinced that Albania has found the way out. So did I…

I found the way out and did not want to go back in the office…but I did. And you know that now :D

“Rruga e Kavajes” is full of red trees. I walked through today…running late for a change

Coffee? :P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

please tag yrself :P
http://www.president.al/shqip/foto.asp?id=6272

apo je kjo ketu ? :P :P
http://www.president.al/shqip/foto.asp?id=6271

Anonymous said...

Sorry, dolen keq linqet me siper, ja dhe i here:

please tag yrself :P
http://www.president.al/shqip/foto.asp?id=6272

apo je kjo ketu ? :P :P
http://www.president.al/shqip/foto.asp?id=6271

Julius said...

God, that tree is lovely!
Is that "yours"?
Mos më thuaj se ke gjet pemë për tu identifikuar! Gjeniale!

t_red said...

Imja eshte ajo pema qe c'ke me te, Jul. All mine :)

Edhe ti Moze mos na bej te skuqemi kot, se as nuk na shkon :D

Pse te lodhem duke bere tag? Foto ka me shumice ne fb :)

Anonymous said...

Hmm dhe ti sa perton, po keto jane foto ne faqen e presidentit mi jane gjurme zyrtare, ti me thua fb :-(
Po nejse, mire ma ben. Po e ul hunden time te madhe dhe po mesoj dhe qe pervec pranimeve dhe refuzimeve te bej dhe ftesa ne FB. Po me ben njeri proaktiv ne pleqeri moj vajze :P
Por cti bejme se na duhesh, pale behesh nai minsitre, drejtore a ku di une.Dhe kshu me sybet si po na vene punet do na duhet ndonje "mik" te na sajoje ndonje vrime te rehatshme gjekundi :-)
Hajt suksese ne jete :-)

t_red said...

thnx :)

Zgjidhje e zgjuar ajo e presidences. M'a bene qejfin saaa c'te te them me perzgjedhjen e publikimeve :)

Edhe mos e injoro fb-ne.